Cheeky ladies panties seamless Micro Modal buff beige
Experience the ultimate comfort with our seamless ladies cheeky bikini panties in beige, which are cut slightly tighter to the bottom instead of below the bottom! Made from silky soft MicroModal fabric from Tencel™, these briefs offer a luxurious feel against the skin. Compared to cotton and bamboo, Micro-Modal has many advantages, such as efficient moisture absorption, excellent ventilation and hypoallergenic properties. (Size chart)
Seamless beige women's briefs, cheeky style. Made from the super soft fabric MicroModal with EU Ecolabel. Comfortable and durable underwear from Ollies Fashion, available in several beautiful colors.
Besides beige, the brief is also available in black, ivory, brown and aubergine.
The briefs are available in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL to XXXL.
This model is 174 cm tall and wears size M.
|Size Panties||Waist (in)||HIP (in)|
MicroModal is a strong microfiber that you can wash at 40°C/100°F. Washing at a higher temperature is also not necessary, because MicroModal does not retain dirt like cotton, and the fabric also has antibacterial properties. The underwear remains soft and bright in color, even after washing several times.
- Machine wash at 30-40°C/85-100°F.
- There"s no need for fabric softener.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Leave to dry, preferably flat.
- Don't put it in the dryer.
A summary of the advantages:
- Super soft: the fabric drapes smoothly and still feels silky soft even after several washes!
- Ventilates well: the fibers breathe well.
- Anti-perspirant: moisture is absorbed and evaporates quickly.
- Temperature-regulating: nice and warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Does not pill: it is a strong fabric that remains beautiful even after washing.
- Colorfast: no matter how often you wash your underwear, the colors remain bright!
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial: ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies!
- Environmentally friendly production: the fabric is made from sustainable wood, which is certified and inspected in Europe.
The Austrian company Lenzing produces MicroModal, under the brand name Tencel. For many years, the company has been making ecological and sustainable materials from wood and wood residues. From start to finish, its production is sustainable!
You might also like
- On sale!
- -€ 2.00
Customers who bought this product also bought: