Boxershort men's bamboo green
A Bamboo Boxershort that feels softly by the high bamboo value (95%) which is processed in the fabric. This boxer short is available in 4 colors. (Size chart)
A Bamboo Boxershort that feels softly by the high bamboo value (95%) which is processed in the fabric. This boxer short is available in 4 colors.
Wearing Bamboo Boxer Shorts has a lot of benefits which are a reason for being a popular choice for underwear.
- Bamboo base clothing is soft as silk, through the round fiber. Fast drainage of perspiration moisture, leaving it longer dry.
- Bamboo clothing stays cooler than cotton 2 to 3 degrees, making it even more comfortable.
- Bamboo ventilates excellent, and the boxers smell longer so fresh.
- Less quickly with an allergy, because bamboo grows no pesticides and insecticides, and bamboo grows even 1 meter a day.
95% bamboo cellulose fiber and 5% spandex
|Size Boxer||Waist (in)||Lenght (in)|
Bamboo is a strong microfiber that you can wash at 40°C/100°F. Washing at a higher temperature is also not necessary, because Bamboo does not retain dirt like cotton, and the fabric also has antibacterial properties. The underwear remains soft and bright in color, even after washing several times.
- Machine wash at 30-40°C/85-100°F.
- There"s no need for fabric softener.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Leave to dry, preferably flat.
- Don't put it in the dryer.
A summary of the advantages:
- Super soft: the fabric drapes smoothly and still feels silky soft even after several washes!
- Ventilates well: the fibers breathe well.
- Anti-perspirant: moisture is absorbed and evaporates quickly.
- Temperature-regulating: nice and warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Does not pill: it is a strong fabric that remains beautiful even after washing.
- Colorfast: no matter how often you wash your underwear, the colors remain bright!
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial: ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies!
- Environmentally friendly production: the fabric is made from sustainable wood, which is certified and inspected in Europe.