Polo men green with pink, HCTUD
HCTUD green polo short sleeve modern fit. The polo has a good fit and has enough stretch for optimal wearing comfort. The polo is made of MicroModal from Tencel with EU Ecolabel 100% natural, which means that a softer, more breathable and super comfortable polo can be developed. (Size chart)
HCTUD green polo short sleeve modern fit. The polo has a good fit and enough stretch for optimal comfort. The polo is made from Tencel's EU Ecolabel MicroModal 100% natural, which means a softer, more breathable and super comfortable polo can be developed.
In addition to mint green, the polo shirt is also available in, pink, yellow, brown, black, light blue and white
The polo is available in sizes M to 3XL.
MicroModal is a strong microfiber that you can wash at 40°C/100°F. Washing at a higher temperature is also not necessary, because MicroModal does not retain dirt like cotton, and the fabric also has antibacterial properties. The underwear remains soft and bright in color, even after washing several times.
- Machine wash at 30-40°C/85-100°F.
- There's no need for fabric softener.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Leave to dry, preferably flat.
- Don't put it in the dryer.
A summary of the advantages:
- Super soft: the fabric drapes smoothly and still feels silky soft even after several washes!
- Ventilates well: the fibers breathe well.
- Anti-perspirant: moisture is absorbed and evaporates quickly.
- Temperature-regulating: nice and warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Does not pill: it is a strong fabric that remains beautiful even after washing.
- Colorfast: no matter how often you wash your underwear, the colors remain bright!
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial: ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies!
- Environmentally friendly production: the fabric is made from sustainable wood, which is certified and inspected in Europe.
The Austrian company Lenzing produces MicroModal, under the brand name Tencel. For many years, the company has been making ecological and sustainable materials from wood and wood residues. From start to finish, its production is sustainable!