Polo men black with blue, HCTUD
HCTUD short sleeve poloshirt. This polo has a modern fit. The polo has enough stretch for optimal wearing comfort. The polo is made of the eco-fabric Micro-Modal from Tencel with EU Ecolabel 100% natural, softer than cotton, more breathable and super comfortable polo. (Size chart)
HCTUD Polo Kurzarm moderne Passform. Das Polo hat eine gute Passform und genug Stretch für optimalen Tragekomfort. Das Polo besteht aus MicroModal von Tencel mit EU-Umweltzeichen 100% natürlich, was bedeutet, dass ein weicheres, atmungsaktiveres und super bequemes Polo entwickelt werden kann.
In addition to black, the polo shirt is also available in, pink, brown, minzgrün, yellow, light blue and white
The polo is available in sizes M to 3XL.
MicroModal is a strong microfiber that you can wash at 40°C/100°F. Washing at a higher temperature is also not necessary, because MicroModal does not retain dirt like cotton, and the fabric also has antibacterial properties. The underwear remains soft and bright in color, even after washing several times.
- Machine wash at 30-40°C/85-100°F.
- There's no need for fabric softener.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach.
- Wash with similar colors.
- Leave to dry, preferably flat.
- Don't put it in the dryer.
A summary of the advantages:
- Super soft: the fabric drapes smoothly and still feels silky soft even after several washes!
- Ventilates well: the fibers breathe well.
- Anti-perspirant: moisture is absorbed and evaporates quickly.
- Temperature-regulating: nice and warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Does not pill: it is a strong fabric that remains beautiful even after washing.
- Colorfast: no matter how often you wash your underwear, the colors remain bright!
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial: ideal for people with sensitive skin or allergies!
- Environmentally friendly production: the fabric is made from sustainable wood, which is certified and inspected in Europe.
The Austrian company Lenzing produces MicroModal, under the brand name Tencel. For many years, the company has been making ecological and sustainable materials from wood and wood residues. From start to finish, its production is sustainable!